April 1, 2020
Our Commitment In Serving Our Families During Covid-19
It is our commitment here at Autumn Green to forever care for our families with respect, compassion, and dignity.
Per Governor Mills “Stay at Home Mandate” –
“…though funeral services remain an essential business, public attendance at funeral services inside and outside funeral establishments is not permitted.”
We are still available to assist you 24/7 and can be reached at our funeral home number: 207-459-7110.
We thank you for understanding.
Tammy L. Chadbourne, Owner & Director
Sometimes, it seems that the timeless tradition of neighbor helping neighbor becomes lost in daily life. But time and again, when a loss occurs, we should be ready to help our neighbors. At Autumn Green Funeral Home, that philosophy serves as the basis for everything we do.
As a respected community resource, we also give something back. Below is a list of just a few ways we involve ourselves in our local community:
- Service of Rememberance: Join us each holiday season as we celebrate the loved ones of the families we have served throughout the year.
- Training for local community hospice volunteer groups.
- Speaking engagements such as adult education, children’s bereavement and pre-arrangement planning.
- Autumn Green also established the “David’s Fund” in 2008. This fund is a “neighbors-helping-neighbors” effort to allow the families we have served to assist future familes to afford funeral arrangements.
- We appreciate and support our local police and fire departments.
- With a deep appreciation for their service to our country, we support the Brown Emmons VFW Post # 134 in Alfred.
- With our love for animals, we sponsor a senior dog each month from three animal shelters that needs a “forever” home!